(Stay tuned to this website or make sure you’re on our mailing list in case anything has changed.)
Here is a map of the takeoff point at Delray Beach City Hall…
- 11th Annual Witches of Delray Charity Bike Ride – Saturday, October 29, 2022. 7:30 AM at Delray Beach City Hall at 100 NW 1st Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444.
- We’ll be ready at 6:45 so plan on arriving early to check in, beat the line for the bicycle safety check, and mingle with your coven before takeoff promptly at 8 AM. There will be photographers to capture the fun.
- When you arrive, check in at #1 the Achievement Center check-in point (see map above). After that, proceed to the bicycle safety check (#2). If you’ve got WSP you’ll get to skip it and proceed to the front of the line (#3).
- Bathrooms are nearby at takeoff at the Community Center immediately south of City Hall.
- There will be a bathroom/catch-up and water stop along the way at the Sandoway Lot on A1A.
- There is plenty of free parking at City Hall or if you’d prefer to park at the landing site, plan on parking in the old School Square parking garage which is also free (before 4 PM). It is just a block and a half away from the takeoff spot.
- Stick around after the ride for contests, entertainment, photos, and more post-ride shenanigans ending around 10:30 am.