Four days till flight witches!! Here are the important deets!
- We are sold out! No registration on the day of the ride.
- Bring your signed waiver to check in. Download it HERE if you are 18 or older. Download HERE if you are a parent signing for a child 14 to 17.
- Check-in at Delray Beach City Hall begins at 7 am.
- Visit the registration table when you arrive at check-in.
- If you plan on participating in any of our post-ride contests at Old School Square please respond to this survey and let our staff know at check-in.
- After you check in, visit the Bicycle Safety Check Station to ensure your bike is secure for the flight.
- **BICYCLES ONLY** No scooters, golf carts, or rollerblades are permitted.
- Mingle, magic and shenanigans but make sure you are lined up and ready for the flight with take off promptly at 8 am.
- Bathrooms will be available at Takeoff (City Hall) Water stop (Sandoway park) and Landing (Old School Square)
- Review our safety video on How to Ride With a Police Escort. There is a strategic procedure for our flight. Learn how to do your part to keep our ride safe and fun for everyone!
- While you’re at it, review the other three safety videos “Don’t Be That Witch“, “Be That WItch” and “Tie it Down“.
- View the route map: – click HERE for a PDF file.
The timeline at a glance:
- Check-in at 7:00 AM
- The ride starts promptly at 8:00 AM
- Water stop at 8:30ish.
- Landing at Old School Square at 9:30ish.
- Contests and awards to follow.
Let the magic begin!!!!