Our 10th Annual Witch Ride benefiting Achievement Centers for Children and Families is only 6 days away!
Safety Video Series
Witches of Delray are safe, smart, secure, and stylish! Here you’ll find examples of what not to do, what to do, how to secure your hat, and how to safely participate in a police-escorted group ride. We’ve set you up and given you all the info to make sure when you FLY with the Witches of Delray you are 100% “That Witch!”
Our 10th Annual flight has had Delray Beach in such a buzz and is officially SOLD OUT!! For safety and liability reasons we are limited to 300 riders so there will be NO last-minute registration available on the day of the ride. If you missed out you can still come to Old School Square for our post-flight contests and to cheer us on.
- Check-in at Delray Beach City Hall begins at 7 am.
- Visit the registration table when you arrive to check in.
- Bring your signed waiver with you or sign one at check-in.
- If you plan on participating in any of our post-ride contests at Old School Square please let our staff know at check-in.
- After you check in, visit the Bicycle Safety Check Station to make sure your bike is secure for the flight.
- BICYCLES ONLY No scooters, golf carts, or rollerblades are permitted.
- Mingle, magic and shenanigans but make sure you are lined up and ready for the flight to take off promptly at 8 am.
- Bathrooms will be available at Takeoff (Community Center next to City Hall), the water stop (Sandoway park), and Landing (Old School Square)
Beta and I are so excited and can’t wait to see all of you and your glorious brooms. More ride details are coming at you every day so keep your eyes on your emails.
Come FLY with the Witches of Delray!