This is it, Witches. Tomorrow We FLY!
The forecast is calling for a high of 81 and a low of 64 with a 20% chance of rain and winds out of the west at 17 MPH. You will need to tie those witch hats down! See this video for instructions on how to “Tie it Down”.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you know how to ride with a Police Escort. View the safety video HERE.
Click HERE for a map of the takeoff from City Hall so you know where to go.
- Check-in at Delray Beach City Hall begins at 7 am but feel free to arrive early to avoid the rush.
- Visit the registration table when you arrive at check-in. (Stop #1 on the City Hall map)
- After you check-in, visit the Bicycle Safety Check station to make sure your bike is secure for the flight. (Stop #2 on the City Hall map)
- BICYCLES ONLY No scooters, golf carts, or roller blades are permitted.
- Bathrooms will be available at Takeoff (City Hall) Water stop (Sandoway park) and Landing (Old School Square)
- View the route map: – click HERE for a PDF file.
The timeline at a glance:
- Check-in at 7:00 AM
- The ride starts promptly at 8:00 AM
- Water stop at 8:30ish.
- Landing at Old School Square at 9:30ish.
Contests and awards to follow.
Let the magic begin!!!!